The objective of the I INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY AND DISABILITY CONGRESS website is that all people, regardless of having a disability, age or accessing the web from unconventional technologies, can navigate through the pages of this website without encountering any difficulties. access.
To this end, the development of the I INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY AND DISABILITY CONGRESS has been based on compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 established by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
Some of the functionalities implemented in I INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY AND DISABILITY CONGRESS to allow you to access all the contents of the web more easily are:
- The visual characteristics of the portal (typeface, font color and background, etc.) are defined by the style sheet so that the user can adjust the text to their preferences.
- Font sizes have been defined with relative units so you can expand or decrease the font size from browser options.
- If a user accesses with a browser that does not support stylesheets, it will not be a problem, since all contents can be accessed with CSS disabled.
- The pages have a clear structure for both the user who can see all the content, and for those who read the information with a screen reader, users who deactivate the style sheet, etc. Under this objective, the section headers, lists and all the elements that help the general understanding of the website have been defined using the HTML code.
- The HTML and CSS code used conforms to formal grammars to ensure the correct display of contents in different browsers.
If you detect difficulties in accessing the contents of the I INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY AND DISABILITY CONGRESS project website, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact page.